Leadership Partners offer models of support for leadership teams and individuals in schools and other businesses to develop engaged and productive staff.
As the company name implies my company works in relational partnerships with primarily school leaders but also with other developing businesses to support strategic planning and talent development, with the aim of schools and other organisations having engaged and productive team members.
A strengths based approach to school/organisational health
- Coaching at a strategic level
- Coaching for personal growth to enable schools to create models of staff development
- Coaching that grow and develop future leaders,
- A 360 model to develop middle and senior leaders in schools and inform performance management.
- A three tier incremental certified coach development programme through sister company Leadership Edge Coach Competencies and Standards in Academies and Schools.
Leadership Partners is commissioned by Windsor Academy Trust to deliver a spectrum on on-going leadership development programmes: These include:
- First Steps into Leadership
- Stepping Up
- Aspiring Middle Leader
- NPQML(National Professional Qualification for Middle Leaders)
- NPQSL (National Professional Qualification for Senior Leaders)
- NPQH (National Professioanl Qualification for Headship)
- Growing Heads
- Coaching skills
In 2018-19 Jan is working with Manor Teaching School, Wolverhampton leading a coaching programme with more than 20 schools across the Black Country and with Specialist Leaders in Education who are supporting these schools.